Dental Hygiene Services
Sometimes additional treatments are required to maintain optimum oral health. At Bourne Dental Associates, our array of hygiene services includes:
- Fluoride treatment: Professional-strength fluoride is applied to the surfaces of teeth, making them stronger and protecting them against tooth decay.
- Periodontal treatment: This treatment prevents the progression of periodontal disease and returns teeth and gums to a healthy state.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings: Having your teeth cleaned regularly helps prevent gingivitis, tooth decay, and loss of enamel from teeth.
Regardless of your needs, you can be assured that all of our hygiene services are performed by highly trained and experienced dental hygienists who are dedicated to supporting and preserving your continued oral health.
Services your hygienist will perform during your cleaning include:
- A review of your dental and medical history
- An oral cancer screening
- An evaluation of your overall oral health
- X-rays to detect decay
- Removal of stains, plaque, and tartar
- A fluoride application
- Polishing of all teeth
- At-home oral health education and instruction
For more information about the hygiene services we offer, please call our Bourne, MA dental office at 508.759.2724 and make your appointment today!